Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 5, 2017

Picture of the Day

I am not sure which of these pictures should get the PoTD award, so I'll give it to both of them...


(pix from the JTA and twitter posts)

These ultra-Orthodox Jewish people went to a Yemenite-American owned bodega to join a protest against Trump's [temporary] ban on refugees and immigrants that affected Yemenites, among others.

As Alexander Rappaport, a community activist, pictured above said "Being a visible Jew in New York City, where I’ve been spat at, I’ve been yelled at and cursed at, I know exactly what hate means. And to see this happening in an official capacity with no sensible real need for it, it forces me to call it out for what it is."





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...